Vacancy: Office Manager & Executive Assistant
MiDA Advisors is a growing advisory firm operating at the intersection of international development and global finance, is looking for a self-starter highly motivated Office Manager & Executive Assistant.
The Office Manager / Executive Assistant will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficient workflow. In addition, he or she will provide administrative support to the CEO.
Some of the day to day duties are as follow: payroll, HR, expense reports, executive Assistant to the CEO, filing records, scheduling meetings, supporting team members, booking flights, mentoring interns etc.
Qualities as an energetic professional who does not mind wearing multiple hats, experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a dynamic office of diverse people.
Salary Range: $60,000 – $70,000 per year
- Office Management, including HR and payroll functions
- In charge of office supplies and act as liaison for building and office issues
- Manage all filings and office records, including electronic filing system
- Executive assistant to CEO and provide administrative support to team
- Make travel arrangements in coordination with travel agent (flights, hotel, transportation)
- Prepare meeting materials (memos, handouts, presentations)
- Coordinate conference calls, webinars and interviews
- Reconcile expense reports and support the accountant with financial records, bookkeepingand other delegated administrative/financial tasks.
- Coordinate and support corporate events and social gatherings
- A minimum of 4 years proven work experience as an office managers and Administrative Assistant
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Ability to anticipate the needs of executives and be proactive in providing solutions
- Proficiency with Outlook calendars, spreadsheet, Quick Books and ADP
- Experience working in international development or international business is a plus
- Foreign language (preferably French) is a plus
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com